Monday, February 28, 2011

Preparation & Reflection

I have thought constantly about different updates. I even started a FAQs update but never got it completed. I’ve had sick little ones, which is hard enough but even harder when your husband is training troops. It’s been a busy few weeks! The next few don’t look any better.

I have officially applied for my passport!!!! It should be here by the first week of April. Soooo exciting!!!

I’ve also set up a doctor’s appointment to get started with vaccines, but that doesn’t happen until the end of March. I hate waiting!

Next, it’s time to start learning the language!

I will get to the FAQs stuff, I promise, but for now. I’m going to leave you with a video. This is nothing Haiti related. It’s a previous mission trip I’ve been on. This video was taken in South Korea. Just keep in mind that I didn’t travel internationally. I went to Hawaii and did a Midwestern tour. In all, I danced with GX for 3 months. This is what we did. We saw thousands of people come to the Lord during that time. Ironically, this is also how I met Jesus. One night in a gym through this group.

No comments:

Post a Comment